When you want to look good for an occasion, you necessarily want only the best. But sometimes, we end up stowing the accessories that we use, because they are too fancy to be worn every day, but we can’t discard them because they are expensive!
5 Affordable earrings to set you apart from the rest
Well, there is a list of 5 earrings here to perk up any occasion, and that won’t burn a hole in your pocket:
- Gold plated earrings with delicate flower-shaped designs or any other design, are earrings in a soft peach color which will enhance the softness of your face and will go with most pastel shades and dark colors like black and maroon. You can wear them on Indian and western wear, without them looking out of place. The delicate flower patterns are the biggest trend this year, which makes these the best earrings for women and rightly so because one wants the cheerfulness of a flower to adorn some part of their outfit and to lessen the dullness or the sheer elegance that other earrings try to portray.
- Soft gold or soft earing may also be a good pick for you to try out. They can be delicate drop earrings which mostly go with plain black and red dresses. These will stand out in the outfit, albeit not in a garish sense.
Drop earrings look great on gowns and cocktail dresses as they amp up the elegance quotient, all in the guise of being delicate and shimmery. Drop earrings will never go out of fashion because they bring certain softness to your face and what better color is there to enhance the softness of one’s face than delicate gold!
- You could try using studs and various other kinds of metallic studs to amp your outfit. Studs have been around for a while and will probably never go out of style, thanks to its minimal design and style.
They are delicate, multicolored earrings that go with any outfit, western or Indian, and give a twist to a seemingly plain dress or kurti. Although it is a seemingly new trend, it looks extremely elegant and beautiful without drawing too much-unwanted attention. The fashion of stud earrings has taken off in 2016, where people fell in love with these earrings that went behind one’s ear and created a pattern.
- Try out the trendy metallic multi-color danglers, which go extremely well with Indian attire such as kurtis, dresses, and lehengas. The color complements all outfits and may be worn as a statement piece to any occasion. Danglers look especially great on simple kurtis because they make the outfit stand out with their elegance.
- If all of the above ones do not fit your style try out the butterfly or heart-shaped earrings made out of surgical steel. It is suitable for both Indian and Western wear and can enhance the look of any outfit.
It can be worn with heavy outfits (intricate and heavy embroidery) or plain kurtis and dresses. What’s more is, these earrings can be used every day as they are not too garish.
- Try out rose gold earrings. Rose gold is an extremely soft color that can be worn with anything, but it especially makes pastels stand out with his quality. Rose gold studs are extremely fashionable nowadays, and people have them handy because they go with anything and everything and do not steal focus from the outfit but instead enhance it.